Monday, June 15, 2009
Personal Note
Just a quick thanks to all who have expressed concern or have sent encouragement to me in response to my post, "Keeping it real." As I have explained to several people, by the time I was able to verbalize all that, I was well on my way to getting things back in order. Last week was a really good one for me, and although there are still lots of challenges here, I'm feeling more and more adjusted. Furthermore, a few of the staff here stumbled across that blog post and then reassured me that I had every right to be struggling with all that—that it is very normal. That was helpful in reaffirming that I'm not going through anything abnormal.
Again, thanks for your encouragement and prayers. I really do appreciate them.
Also, sorry for the inconsistent posting. I work on things in my head all week, and it is just a matter of me getting some time to sit down at the computer and type things out. I hope you'll stay tuned, and that you'll continue to enjoy the posts, but most importantly that you'll continue to pray for me and the work here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just so you know I had 2 count them 2 friend suggestions to add you as a friend and I couldn't believe it.... Last thing I heard you say in front of the congregation at DCC was that you were not going to get a face book acct. now here I sit waiting for you to confirm me as friend and you have chickened out! I wish I knew the bambara word for chicken! Love ya, S
ReplyDeleteHope all continues to go well with you. I think of you often.
ReplyDeleteTerianne