Thursday, June 4, 2009
The Random Pictures Blog
Some of you prefer pictures over my lengthy descriptions of life here (I think you're sissies!). So much like the way in which I take pictures, I have chosen to randomly and arbitrarily post pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Above: (first) The boabob tree that I described in an earlier post. You can see how big it is by comparing it to the woman walking next to it.
Our team: Lidy, our scrub nurse (foreground, left side), then Dr. Petty (visiting American surgeon), me, and Saskia our Dutch physician.
Here we are, in-action, doing a C-section.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake I love the pics!!!!! It really helps me to visualize where you are and what you are doing. After all I have never really been out of the US. Cruise ship Ports O'call doesn't count... I love the photo of the tree, and the cesarean was way cool.
ReplyDelete